The following Terms & Conditions apply to purchases made at https://sagacityarts.com (“Sagacity Arts’ E-Commerce Store”).
You are to read these Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) before placing any orders.
By placing an order, you confirm that you accept these T&C. We reserve the right to update or modify these T&C at any time without prior notice.
For this reason, we encourage you to review the T&C whenever you use Sagacity Arts’ E-Commerce Store.
<last updated 1st January 2023>
- All products sold on Sagacity Arts’ E-Commerce Store are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse or amend any order you place with us. In the event that we make a change to or cancel your order, we will attempt to notify you via WhatsApp to the number provided by you at the time the order was made.
- Sagacity Arts reserves the right to cancel an order if there is suspected fraud.
PRICE AND PAYMENTS
- The prices listed on Sagacity Arts’ E-Commerce Store exclude Singapore Goods & Services Tax and may be changed at any time.
- Payment for products ordered through Sagacity Arts’ E-Commerce Store can be made by PayNow, PayLah or Bank Transfer.
- Sagacity Arts shall deliver products in their best conditions to the customers’ assigned delivery addresses.
- If the Customer has specifically instructed Sagacity Arts to leave his/her delivery outside the door of the address provided, such delivery shall be at the Customer’s sole risk and Sagacity Arts shall not be liable for any missing products thereafter.
- LOCAL (Singapore) delivery only.
- Sagacity Arts will deliver within mainland Singapore only.
- We do not deliver to Jurong Island and other Singapore islands.
- All deliveries are between 9:00am to 5:00pm from Monday to Friday, 10:30am to 2:00pm on Saturdays.
- Please check all items upon receipt of delivery. All issues must be reported within 7 working days from date of receipt of delivery.
- By submitting an order at Sagacity Arts’ E-Commerce Store, you consent to us processing your personal data. Your purchase may involve the collection and processing by us, or by a sub-contractor of us, of your personal data.
- We will use your personal data to manage your purchase (including with respect to payment, delivery and any returns and/or refunds), for Sagacity Arts’ marketing purposes and to improve the services and design of our E-Commerce Store. We will not sell your personal data to unrelated parties.
- The liability of Sagacity Arts whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of Sagacity Arts’ obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Products.
- Sagacity Arts shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever nor shall Sagacity Arts’ be liable for any damage or loss caused by the Customer, agents, buyers or other persons whatsoever.
- The Customer shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable for and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that Sagacity Arts assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and Sagacity Arts shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Products shall be accepted by the Customer entirely at the Customer’s risk.
- There may be information on Sagacity Arts that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Sites is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- Many of our products relate to colours, and as much as we have tried to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate or matching the exact shade of the final product that you receive.
By using Sagacity Arts’ E-Commerce Store, you signify your acceptance of this T&C. If you do not agree to this T&C, please do not use our website. Your continued use of Sagacity Arts’ E-Commerce Store will be deemed your acceptance of our T&C.
These T&C shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS / REFUND
If any Product delivered is damaged / defective / wrongly delivered, Sagacity Arts shall replace the product via 1 to 1 exchange unless mutually agreed otherwise.