Maries Graphite Stick
- Model: #C7344
- Non- Wood Graphite
- Colour: Black
- Sold per piece
What is Graphite?
- Graphite is a form of carbon and is the main component of the core, or “lead”, in modern pencils, along with a binder like clay.
Pros of Graphite:
- Typical “norm” for most artists who start drawing.
- Great for small drawings because you only have a small marking surface to work with.
- Doesn’t smudge as easily and isn’t as messy to work with, which makes it more portable than graphite.
Cons of Graphite:
- Not suitable for large drawings.
- Dark, fully-covered areas get shiny.
- Slower to work with than charcoal because it takes longer to cover the same amount of space.
For other Maries related products, please click here