EVA Broom Brush
- A pack of 4 pieces
- Different designs in a pack
- Length of Handle: ~6.8cm
- Material: Plastic & Foam
Why is stamping art important for children?
- Provides creativity in children where they could use the stamp and paint to make beautiful artwork out and accidental learning of mixing of colours.
- Fine motor skills are involved in smaller movements that occur in the wrists, hands, fingers, feet and toes. They involve smaller actions such as picking up objects between the thumb and finger, writing carefully, and even blinking. These two motor skills work together to provide coordination.
- Communication skills are develop during the time when they are playing with the stamps and art if there are teachers, parents or peers nearby and stamping helps to provide interactions and build closer bonds with their caregiver.
- Emotional and social skills are develop when children learn to take turns in using the stamp with their peers. Children are also able to develop a sense of pride and achievement when their artwork is completed and show it to their peers, family and teachers.