EC Terracotta Clay (Air Dry)
Warning: All packaging material should be removed before giving the toy to the child
- Gluten Free
- Air Drying Clay
- For Age 3 and above
- CE Certified
- Peel & Reseal unused portion in tight container for future use
How to use?
1. Open up the pack and make into any shapes you want.
2. Leave it to dry for more than 24 hours.
3. Paint using acrylic/fabric paint.
4. Leave it to dry for more than 24 hours. Your product is ready!
More about the product:
This modelling material can be used to create various objects such as jewellery, ornaments and figurines.
No baking is required, object will set hard when left to dry in open air.
Drying time varies according to thickness and climatic conditions.
The use of wet hands or wet brush whilst shaping will assist in creating smooth texture.
Objects can be painted and varnished once dry.
Ensure unused Air Drying Clay is resealed airtight in the package to retain malleable consistency.