Dylon Cold Dye
- Weight: 50g
- Suitable for dyeing on all fabric material
- Assorted colours available
- Made in the EU
- Suitable for dyeing faded top or brighten some cushion covers with colour, ease & permanent result you’ll be proud of.
WARNING: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves.
1. Weigh dry fabric, wash thoroughly. Leave damp.
2. Using rubber gloves, dissolve dye in 500ml warm water.
3. Fill bowl/stainless steel sink with approx. 6 litres of warm water (40 degree celsius).
4. Stir in 250g (10tbsp) salt. Add dye & stir well.
5. Submerge fabric in water.
6. Stir for 15mins, then stir regularly for 45mins.
7. Rinse fabric in cold water. Wash in warm water & dry away from direct heat and sunlight.
- One pack will dye up to 250g of fabricExample : One Men’s business shirt, 2 ladies small tops, 3 face washers, 2 hand towels or larger amounts to lighter shades
- Remember to ensure the dye vessel allows free movement of the fabric when dyeing, for larger items in laundry sinks you may need 2 packs of hand dye
- Lighter shades will be achieved on wool, silk, polyester / cotton & polyester / viscose mixes.
- Not suitable: Pure polyester, acrylic, nylon & fabric with special finishes.
- Wash separately for first few washes to remove any excess dye.