Daler Rowney Artists’ Clear Picture Varnish
- 400ml per Bottle
- For Oil & Acrylic Colours
- Light spray which is suitable for retouching or as a temporary protection for exhibition painting.
- Can be overpainted.
- Protective layer from light and dust and will also make the colours appear more dense and vibrant.
- Remove dust particles and apply a thin coat of varnish with a large varnish brush.
How to use?
- Test spray to ensure a fine, even mist.
- Lay the painting flat and hold the can about 450mm away, spray back and forth across the painting ensuring even coverage of the surface.
- Allow one hour between coats.
- Paintings should have been completed at least six months before final varnishing, ideally longer.