- Per Tube : 75ml
- Comes in a box
- Superior, quality metal polish is our most popular product.
- Safely and easily removes oxidation, corrosion, stains, and rust.
- Produces a brilliant reflective lustre and leaves an invisible protective coating to ensure a long-lasting shine.
- The surface should be dry and free from loose dirt before polishing.
- For a highly polished surface, apply a small amount of AUTOSOL Metal Polish to a soft microfiber cloth and rub vigorously in a circular motion.
- Do not allow AUTOSOL Metal Polish to dry.
- Buff to a high lustre with a clean cloth.
- Polishing and cleaning detail areas can be made easier by rubbing AUTOSOL into a polishing cloth first.
- This will help eliminate the polish mess that normally settles into etching and corners.